The Complaint alleges, that defendants throughout the Class Period made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- Viatris was experiencing significantly more competition in its United States complex generics business than disclosed;
- Viatris was not able to effectively manage its base business erosion or create a stable revenue base;
- despite being one of the Company’s only growth drivers, Viatris was actively planning to divest its biosimilars business in order to secure enough cash to let it purportedly meet its phase one goals;
- Viatris was deviating from the business model it touted through the Class Period and undertaking a significant global reshaping of its business which would undermine its ability to
achieve stable revenue growth;
- Viatris was anticipating less financial growth moving into 2022; and
- as a result of the foregoing, Viatris’ public statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.