According to the lawsuit, defendants throughout the Class Period made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- deficiencies in Unity’s product platform reduced the accuracy of the Company’s machine learning technology;
- the foregoing was likely to have a material negative impact on the Company’s revenues;
- accordingly, Unity had overstated the Company’s commercial and/or financial prospects for 2022;
- as a result, the Company was likely to have to reduce its fiscal 2022 guidance; and
- as a result, the Company’s public statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.