According to the lawsuit, defendants throughout the Class Period made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- Tyson knew, or should have known, that the highly contagious COVID-19 was spreading throughout the globe;
- Tyson did not in fact have sufficient safety protocols to protect its employees in its facilities;
- as a result, Tyson employees contracted and spread COVID-19 within the facilities;
- as a result of the foregoing, Tyson would face negative impact to its production, including complete shutdowns of certain facilities;
- due to the failure to protect its employees, Tyson would suffer financial harm related to its lowered production; and
- as a result, defendants’ public statements were materially false and/or misleading at all relevant times.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.