According to the lawsuit, defendants throughout the Class Period made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- Boston Beer’s hard seltzer sales were decelerating;
- as a result, Boston Beer was reasonably likely to incur inventory write-offs;
- the Company was reasonably likely to incur shortfall fees payable to third party brewers;
- a result of the foregoing, Boston Beer’s financial results would be adversely impacted; and
- as a result of the foregoing, defendants’ positive statements about the Company’s business, operations, and prospects were materially misleading and/or lacked a reasonable basis.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.