According to the lawsuit, defendants made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- Netflix was exhibiting slower acquisition growth due to, among other things, account sharing by customers and increased competition from other streaming services;
- the Company was experiencing difficulties retaining customers;
- as a result of the foregoing, the Company was losing subscribers on a net basis;
- as a result, the Company’s financial results were being adversely affected; and
- as a result of the foregoing, defendants’ positive statements about the Company’s business, operations, and prospects were materially false and/or misleading and/or lacked a reasonable basis.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.