According to the lawsuit, defendants throughout the Class Period made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- Mullen overstates its ability and timeline regarding production;
- Mullen overstates its deals with business partners, including Qiantu Motors;
- Mullen overstates its battery technology and capabilities;
- Mullen overstates its ability to sell its branded products;
- Net Element did not conduct proper due diligence into Mullen Technologies;
- the Dragonfly K50 was not (solely) delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic; and
- as a result, defendants’ public statements were materially false and/or misleading at all relevant times.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.