According to the lawsuit, defendants throughout the Class Period made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- Lilium materially overstates the Lilium Jet’s design and capabilities;
- Lilium materially overstates the likelihood for the Lilium Jet’s timely certification;
- Lilium misrepresents its ability to obtain or create the necessary batteries for the Lilium Jet;
- the SPAC-merger would not and did not generate enough cash to commercially launch the Lilium Jet;
- Qell Acquisition Corp. did not engage in proper due diligence regarding the Merger; and
- as a result, defendants’ public statements were materially false and/or misleading at all relevant times.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.