According to the lawsuit, defendants throughout the Class Period made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- the Company had deficient product manufacturing controls or procedures;
- as a result, the Company’s Bi-Level Positive Airway Pressure (“Bi-Level PAP”) and Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (“CPAP”) devices and mechanical ventilators were manufactured using hazardous materials;
- accordingly, the Company’s sales revenues from the foregoing products were unsustainable;
- the foregoing also subjected the Company to a substantial risk of a product recall, in addition to potential legal and/or regulatory action; and
- as a result, the Company’s public statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.