According to the lawsuit, defendants throughout the Class Period made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- Kanzhun would face an imminent cybersecurity review by the Cyberspace Administration of China (the “CAC”);
- the CAC would require Kanzhun to suspend new user registration on its BOSS Zhipin app;
- Kanzhun needed to “to conduct a comprehensive examination of cybersecurity risks”;
- Kanzhun needed to “enhance its cybersecurity awareness and technology capabilities”; and
- as a result, defendants’ statements about its business, operations, and prospects, were materially false and misleading and/or lacked a reasonable basis at all relevant times.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.