According to the lawsuit, defendants made false and/or misleading statements regarding the Company’s business, operations, and prospects. Specifically, defendants failed to disclose to investors that:
- Bridgelink Commodities, LLC (“Bridgelink”) is connected to a group whose assets were seized by a creditor and sold in an auction;
- as such, Bridgelink’s commitment and ability to purchase Eos products was not as secure as Eos had led investors to believe;
- as such, Eos’s backlog was overstated;
- such overstatement negatively impacts Eos’s ability to secure a loan from the Department of Energy; and
- as a result of the foregoing, Defendants’ positive statements about the Company’s business, operations, and prospects were materially misleading and/or lacked a reasonable basis.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.