According to the lawsuit, throughout the Class Period, Defendants made materially false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- Bird was improperly recording Sharing Revenue for certain trips by its customers where collection was not probable;
- as such, Bird overstated its Sharing Revenue for the relevant quarters and fiscal year during the Class Period;
- Bird failed to disclose that its internal controls were not effective as they relate to calculating Sharing Revenue recognition;
- as a result, Bird would need to restate its previously disclosed Sharing Revenue; and
- as a result, Defendants’ public statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.