According to the lawsuit, defendants throughout the Class Period made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- Wells Fargo had misrepresented its commitment to diversity in the Company’s workplace;
- Wells Fargo conducted fake job interviews in order to meet its Diverse Search Requirement;
- the foregoing conduct subjected Wells Fargo to an increased risk of regulatory and/or governmental scrutiny and enforcement action, including criminal charges;
- all of the foregoing, once revealed, was likely to negatively impact Wells Fargo’s reputation; and
- as a result, the Company’s public statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.