According to the lawsuit, the IPO Registration Statement featured false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- Weber was reasonably likely to implement price increases;
- as a result, consumer demand for Weber’s products was reasonably likely to decrease;
- due to the resulting inventory buildup, Weber was reasonably likely to run promotions to “enhance retail sell through”;
- the foregoing would adversely impact Weber’s financial results; and
- as a result of the foregoing, Defendants’ positive statements about the Company’s business, operations, and prospects, were materially misleading and/or lacked a reasonable basis.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.