According to the lawsuit, defendants throughout the Class Period made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- Piedmont has not, and would not, follow its stated steps or timeline to secure all proper and necessary permits;
- Piedmont failed to inform relevant people and governmental authorities of its actual plans;
- Piedmont failed to file proper applications with relevant governmental authorities (including state and local authorities);
- Piedmont and its lithium business does not have “strong local government support”; and
- as a result, defendants’ public statements were materially false and/or misleading at all relevant times.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.