According to the lawsuit, defendants throughout the Class Period made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- the Business Combination would result in an SEC investigation and subpoena in the matter captioned In the Matter of Torchlight Energy Resources, Inc.;
- the Company has materially overstated its business connections and dealings;
- the Company has materially overstated its ability to produce and commercialize its products;
- the Company has materially overstated its products’ novelty and capabilities;
- the Company’s products did not have the potential to be disruptive because, among other things, the Company priced its products too high; and
- as a result, Defendants’ public statements were materially false and/or misleading at all relevant times.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.