According to the lawsuit, defendants made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- Envigo RMS, LLC (“Envigo”) and Inotiv’s Cumberland, Virginia facility (the “Cumberland Facility”) engaged in widespread and flagrant violations of the Animal Welfare Act (“AWA”);
- Envigo and Inotiv’s Cumberland Facility continuously violated the AWA;
- Envigo and Inotiv did not properly remedy issues with regards to animal welfare at the Cumberland Facility;
- as a result, Inotiv was likely to face increased scrutiny and governmental action;
- Inotiv would imminently shut down two facilities, including the Cumberland Facility;
- Inotiv did not engage in proper due diligence; and
- as a result, Defendants’ statements about its business, operations, and prospects, were materially false and misleading and/or lacked a reasonable basis at all relevant times.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.