According to the lawsuit, defendants throughout the Class Period made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- Astra cannot launch “anywhere”;
- Astra significantly overstated its addressable market;
- Astra overstated the effectiveness of its designs and reliability;
- Astra significantly overstated its plans for diversification and its broadband constellation plan; and
- as a result, defendants’ public statements were materially false and/or misleading at all relevant times.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.