According to the lawsuit, defendants throughout the Class Period made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- there was an increasingly high risk that certain of Amarin’s patents would be invalidated;
- defendants were downplaying the true threat the ongoing Abbreviated New Drug Applications (“ANDA”) litigation posed to the Company’s business and future prospects;
- the Company’s litigation was preventing it from effectuating a successful takeover;
- once the District Court invalidated certain of Amarin’s patents, there was little to no chance of reversing that ruling; and
- as a result, the Company’s public statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.