According to the lawsuit, defendants throughout the Class Period made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- increased competition, among other factors, was negatively impacting Teladoc Health’s BetterHelp and chronic care businesses;
- accordingly, the growth of those businesses was less sustainable than defendants had led investors to believe;
- as a result, Teladoc Health’s revenue and adjusted EBITDA projections for its fiscal year 2022 were unrealistic;
- as a result of all the foregoing, Teladoc Health would be forced to recognize a significant non-cash goodwill impairment charge; and
- as a result, the Company’s public statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.