According to the complaint, defendants made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- LivePerson’s disclosure controls and procedures contained a material weakness;
- accordingly, LivePerson maintained deficient internal controls over its financial reporting;
- as a result, LivePerson’s third quarter 2022 financial statements failed to disclose the suspension of WildHealth’s Medicare reimbursements in connection with the COVID-19 testing program and the resulting negative impact on LivePerson’s future revenues;
- accordingly, LivePerson had overstated its future financial position and/or prospects; and
- as a result, LivePerson’s public statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.