According to the lawsuit, defendants throughout the Class Period made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- Key downplayed concerns with its liquidity while overstating the effectiveness of its long-term liquidity strategy;
- Key overstated its projected NII for the second quarter (“Q2”) and full year (“FY”) of 2023, as well as related positive NII drivers, while downplaying negative net interest income (“NII”) drivers;
- as a result, Key was likely to negatively revise its previously issued NII guidance;
- all of the foregoing, once revealed, was likely to negatively impact Key’s business, financial results, and reputation; and
- as a result, Defendants’ public statements were materially false and/or misleading at all relevant times.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.