According to the lawsuit, the Offering Documents and defendants made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- PIPE financing in connection with the Merger was not committed;
- HUB would not be led by Legacy HUB’s then-current management team, including defendant Moshe;
- the Company had downplayed the full scope and severity of deficiencies in its compliance controls and procedures, including its disclosure controls and procedures and internal controls over financial reporting;
- the Company overstated its remediation of, and/or ability to remediate, the foregoing deficiencies;
- accordingly, the Company had hundreds of thousands of dollars of unexplained expenses incurred, and/or funds misappropriated or otherwise fraudulently obtained, by a senior officer of the Company;
- the foregoing increased the risk that the Company would be unable to timely file one or more of its periodic financial reports with the SEC, as required by the NASDAQ’s listing rules;
- as a result, the Company was also at an increased risk of being delisted from the NASDAQ;
- all the foregoing, once revealed, was likely to negatively impact the Company’s business, financial results, and reputation; and
- as a result, the Offering Documents and Defendants’ public statements throughout the Class Period were materially false and/or misleading and failed to state information required to be stated therein.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.