According to the lawsuit, throughout the Class Period, defendants made materially false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- Defendant Shanchun Huang (“Huang”) manipulated the price of Future FinTech stock;
- Defendant Huang and Future FinTech lied to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) about the nature of Defendant Huang’s ownership of Future FinTech stock;
- Future FinTech understated its legal risk;
- Future FinTech did not disclose the unlawful measures Defendant Huang took to prop up the price of its stock; and
- as a result, defendants’ statements about its business, operations, and prospects, were materially false and misleading and/or lacked a reasonable basis at all relevant times.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.