According to the lawsuit, defendants made materially false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- Fisker had a material weakness in its internal control over financial reporting;
- Fisker had incorrectly accounted for certain costs;
- as a result Fisker was likely to delay filing its quarterly report;
- Fisker’s infrastructure was limiting its ability to deliver its production; and
- as a result of the foregoing, defendants’ positive statements about Fisker’s business, operations, and prospects were materially misleading and/or lacked a reasonable basis.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.