According to the lawsuit, defendants made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- defendants had overstated AMX0035’s (commercially referred to as “RELYVRIO” in the U.S.), a treatment used for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (“ALS”), also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease, commercial prospects;
- patients were discontinuing treatment with RELYVRIO after six months;
- the rate at which new patients were starting treatment with RELYVRIO was decreasing;
- accordingly, defendants had also overstated RELYVRIO’s prescription rate;
- defendants attempted to hide the foregoing negative trends from investors and the market by blocking analysts from viewing RELYVRIO’s prescription data; and
- as a result, defendants’ public statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.