According to the lawsuit, defendants throughout the Class Period made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- Alphabet used its dominance in the field of digital advertising to disadvantage website publishers and advertisers who used competing advertising products;
- the foregoing conduct was anticompetitive in nature and likely to draw significant regulatory scrutiny;
- Alphabet’s revenues were unsustainable to the extent that they were the product of said anticompetitive conduct;
- Alphabet’s conduct, once revealed, would negatively impact the Company’s reputation and expose it to a heightened risk of litigation and regulatory enforcement action; and
- as a result, the Company’s public statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.