According to the lawsuit, throughout the Class Period, defendants made materially false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- Allianz did not have effective internal controls;
- Allianz’s subsidiary was involved in substantial fraudulent activity;
- as a result, Allianz was at an increased risk of regulatory scrutiny;
- as a result, Allianz was at an increased risk of substantial losses and financial costs; and
- as a result, Defendants’ public statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.