According to the lawsuit, defendants throughout the Class Period made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- that Teleperformance’s growth in Core Services had been achieved, in part, by requiring its content moderators to engage in inappropriate, traumatic, abusive, and potentially criminal activities;
- that certain Teleperformance social content moderators had been trained with materials which included illicit images of child sexual exploitation;
- that contraband images had been included in Teleperformance Daily Required Reading reports for its content moderation staff;
- that Teleperformance had failed to safeguard child sexual abuse material and had potentially violated strict rules governing the handling of such materials, including rules relating to the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children;
- that Teleperformance had failed to provide adequate training or emotional and psychological support to content moderators exposed to egregious materials, including those exposed to extreme graphic violence and sexual images;
- that Teleperformance had imposed unreasonable time and performance targets that compounded the occupational trauma suffered by its content moderators;
- that Teleperformance had failed to implement or maintain the working conditions represented to investors, including by subjecting the Company’s content moderation workers to widespread occupational trauma without psychological support, and with paltry pay, punitive salary deductions, extensive surveillance, and aggressive union-busting tactics; and
- that, as a result of the foregoing, Teleperformance was subject to a material, undisclosed risk of legal, regulatory, business, and reputational harm if the truth regarding the Company’s content moderation services, treatment of its content moderation workers, and handling of contraband materials was ever publicly revealed.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.