According to the lawsuit, the defendants made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- various headwinds were impeding the Company’s ability to invest in and grow its Quantum Fiber brand;
- Lumen’s Quantum Fiber business was not progressing as was represented to the investing public;
- Lumen’s management was reassessing its strategic priorities and had placed a hold on the plans to quickly scale up the Quantum Fiber brand; and
- as a result of Lumen’s decision to delay expansion of Quantum Fiber, the Company’s results and metrics were negatively impacted and the scaling up of Quantum Fiber would not occur until, at the earliest, the end of 2023.
- as a result, defendants’ statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.