According to the lawsuit, defendants throughout the Class Period made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- Intrusion’s Shield product was merely a repackaging of existing technology in the Company’s portfolio;
- Shield lacked the patents, certifications, and insurance critical to the sale of cybersecurity products;
- Intrusion had overstated the efficacy of Shield’s purported ability to protect against cyberattacks;
- As a result of the foregoing, Intrusion’s Shield was reasonably unlikely to generate significant revenue; and
- As a result of the foregoing, defendants’ positive statements about Intrusion’s business, operations, and prospects were materially misleading and/or lacked a reasonable basis.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.