During the Class Period, defendants made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- despite its cost saving Value Path initiative, United Natural Foods had not invested in improving its data management and related infrastructure;
- that, as a result, the Company could not respond adequately to cost changes, such as inflationary pressure;
- that, as a result, United Natural Foods could not respond adequately to cost changes, such as inflationary pressure;
- that, as a result, United Natural Foods could not appreciate the benefits of procurement gains and inventory gains achieved during fiscal 2022;
- that, as a result of the foregoing, United Natural Foods’ profitability would be materially adversely impacted; and
- as a result of the foregoing, Defendant’s positive statements about United Natural Food’s business, operations, and prospects were materially misleading and/or lacked a reasonable basis.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.