According to the lawsuit, defendants throughout the Class Period made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- Apple’s privacy changes would have, and were having, a material impact on the Company’s advertising business;
- Snap overstated its ability to transition its advertising with Apple’s privacy changes;
- Snap knew of, but downplayed, the risks of the impact that Apple’s privacy changes had on the Company’s advertising business;
- Snap overstated its commitment to privacy; and
- as a result of the foregoing, defendants’ public statements and statements to journalists were materially false and/or misleading at all relevant times.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.