According to the lawsuit, defendants throughout the Class Period made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- Panorama was not reliable and resulted in high rates of false positives;
- Prospera did not have superior precision compared to competing tests;
- as a result of Defendants’ false and misleading claims about Natera’s technology, the Company was exposed to substantial legal and regulatory risks;
- Natera relied upon deceptive sales and billing practices to drive its revenue growth; and
- as a result of the foregoing, Defendants’ statements about the Company’s business, operations, and prospects lacked a reasonable basis.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.