According to the lawsuit, defendants throughout the Class Period made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- Clarivate maintained defective disclosure controls and procedures as a result of a material weakness in its internal control over financial reporting;
- foregoing material weakness was not limited to how Clarivate accounted for warrants;
- as a result, Clarivate failed to properly account for an equity plan included in its acquisition of CPA Global;
- accordingly Clarivate was reasonably likely to restate one or more of its previously issued financial statements following its acquisition of CPA Global;
- as a result, defendants’ public statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.