According to the lawsuit, defendants throughout the Class Period made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- Aurinia was experiencing declining revenues;
- Aurinia’s 2022 sales outlook for LUPKYNIS would fall well short of expectations;
- accordingly, the Company had significantly overstated LUPKYNIS’s commercial prospects;
- as a result, the Company had overstated its financial position and/or prospects for 2022; and
- as a result, the Company’s public statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.