During the Class Period, defendants made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that:
- Alico had deficient disclosure controls and procedures and internal control over financial reporting;
- as a result, the Company had improperly calculated Alico’s deferred tax liabilities over a milti-year period;
- accordingly, the Company would likely be required to restate one or more of its previously issued financial statements;
- the foregoing would impede the timely completion of the audit of the Company’s financial results in advance of its year-end earnings call; and
- as a result, the Company’s public statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times.
No Class Has Been Certified. Until a class is certified, you are not represented by counsel unless you retain one. You may select counsel of your choice. You may also remain an absent class member and do nothing at this point. An investor’s ability to share in any potential future recovery is not dependent upon serving as lead plaintiff.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.